Monday, October 20, 2014
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents
Time is just flying by and we are already in October.
So far we are working on our daily vocabulary, using it in sentences, questions and answers. Al Hamdulillah, students are starting to gain some confidence in speaking French in class.
We are working on our first story “Un jour bizarre”. Students were given the photocopy of the story in September. We have worked on:
ü The activities related to reading comprehension: “Choisis le bon mot” and “Les questions totales”.
ü Verbs “avoir” (to have) and “aller” (to go) at the present tense
ü Possessive adjectives.
· Thursday, October 30, we are having the 1st French test: spelling, choisis le bon mot, questions totals, vocabulary and grammar.
· The spelling list for Tuesday is:
1. J’ai oublié mon crayon.
2. Tu as finis tes devoirs.
3. Est-ce que nous avons des devoirs?
4. Peux-tu me passer ta gomme s’il te plait?
5. Il a besoin du crayon.
· The others sections in the test are mainly daily class work and students are familiar with them.
Important note: Please note that only one photocopy of the story and of any written activity will be given to the student. It is his/her responsibility to keep it safe in the folder and to have it in class. If for any reason, the document is misplaced or lost, student will have to rewrite it. If you wish to have a copy for home, you may make one copy for this purpose.
Jazakum Allah Kheiran for your cooperation and your support.
Dr Amina Ould-brahim,