Human Body System
Due Monday, Mar 6
First Check: Monday, Feb 27
Design and construct a 3D model of a human body system. Please follow the guidelines listed below:
- The model should be no less than the size of a large cereal box, but also at a reasonable size and weight. Something you can easily carry to school.
- Use any kind of material to make your model: wood, clay, wires, balloons, plastic, fabric, cardboard, pipes, etc. The only material not allowed is glass and sharp dangerous parts.
- Show all the organs clearly.
- Label the different parts of your model clearly.
- Attach a short explanation to your model (typed or neatly hand written) describing how the system works and what its main function is.
- Your model should be able to stand by itself on a flat surface. This is important for the display during the Science Gallery.
- First Check is on Monday, February 27th and is marked. Please show me that you have started working on your project by providing one of the following:
- a colored sketch/drawing of your model on your Journal
- a draft of your short description on your Journal
- a list of the materials needed for your model, on your Journal
- email me a picture of yourself working on your model
Enjoy Your Time!