InshaaAllah Grade 5 students will have their Math Test on chapter 4 next.
- Students have been assigned a disease with a partner.
- They are expected to speak to their class about this disease for 3 minutes (about 1.5 minute per student) on Tuesday, December 8th.
- Each student was assigned two areas to speak about : either causes and treatment, or symptoms and interesting facts.
- Students are encouraged not to read off a paper, but rather to understand their topic and speak about it.
- Cue cards can be used.
- No need to submit a paper or poster to the teacher. Marks will be given on the oral presentation only.
- Students can use pictures, but they don't have to.
- Marks will be given to individual students and not to the group (i.e. if your partner does not do a good job, this doesn't affect your mark).