Human Body System
Due Monday, Nov 23
First Check: Week of Nov 16
Design a 3D model of a human body system. Please follow the guidelines listed below:
● The model should be no less than the size of a large cereal box.
● Use any kind of material to make your model: wood, clay, wires, balloons, plastic, fabric, cardboard, etc. The only material not allowed is glass and sharp dangerous parts.
● Show all the organs clearly.
● Label the different parts of your model clearly.
● Attach a short explanation to your model (typed or neatly hand written) describing how the system works and what its major function is.
● Your model should be able to stand by itself on a flat surface. This is important for the display during the Science Gallery in December.
● First check is during the week of November 16-20 and is graded. Please show me that you have started working on your project by providing one of the following:
- a colored sketch/drawing of your model on your Journal
- a draft of your short description on your Journal
- a list of the materials needed for your model
- email me a picture of yourself working on your model
Enjoy Your Time!