Friday, February 27, 2015
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents
Here is the news from the French class.
Our daily routine is drilling the vocabulary related to our daily activities. We are talking about activities at school or at home. Al Hamdulillah, students are gaining self confidence in speaking French during French class.
In class, we worked on 2 important grammar structures: contraction and double verb construction. We finished the last activities related to the story “Un Jour Bizarre”: Écris l’histoire avec des mots different and the play presentation. We have started our new story “Chat Angora”
· Tuesday, March 3, we are having the 4rd French test: spelling, grammar.
· The spelling list for Tuesday is:
1. Je veux jouer avec toi.
2. Tu commence à comprendre la leçon.
3. Je vais a la patinoire pour patiner.
4. Il va boire de l’eau.
5. Elles aiment courir dehors.
· Contraction and double verb construction.
Jazakum Allah Kheiran for your cooperation and your support.
Dr Amina Ould-brahim,